Residence Halls

Students who are locked out of their residence hall room should attempt to contact building staff (RA or hall director). If building staff is not available (RAs are typically not available or scheduled to be on duty during daytime hours when class is in session), you may contact Public Safety Dispatch at 773-298-4400 to request lockout assistance. There is a $10 fee assessed to a student's account if there have been more than two lockout assists. Residents must provide picture identification when requesting lockout assistance. Repetitive lockouts may be grounds for disciplinary action.

Residents will only be permitted access to their assigned room.

Modern Campus CMS