Housing Accommodation Requests

Requests for specific housing accommodations can be made for students with medical or physical conditions when documented by a physician. A request form is available through the Office of Residence Life and must be completed in its entirety, typically before a housing assignment is made. Residents who have special needs related to disabilities can work with the Center for Accessibility Resources staff who, in conjunction with the director of Residence Life, will attempt to identify appropriate accommodations if University facilities are suitable and available.

Omni CMS