Residence Life Objectives
- To involve all students in a positive living environment.
- To develop a sense of community within the residence halls and to maintain a connection with students in University apartments through establishing respect and group responsibility.
- To offer individual support, advising and/or referral assistance.
- To stimulate personal growth through leadership experiences, challenges to peer pressure and examination of values.
- To assist students in developing social and recreational outlets by establishing constructive ways to use leisure time.
- To personalize the student’s University experience by promoting informal contacts with the University faculty and staff, and by effectively presenting information on University services, programs, policies and procedures.
- To raise the level of educational and cultural awareness of students, to provide assistance in the learning process, and to offer opportunities for exploring academic and vocational interests.