Resident Assistants in Pacelli and Regina Halls are on duty every evening:
- Sunday - Thursday: 7 p.m. - midnight
- Friday and Saturday: 7 p.m. - 2 a.m.
The Quad Halls RA staff is on duty from:
- Sunday - Thursday: 8 p.m. - Midnight
- Friday and Saturday: 8 p.m. - 2 a.m.
The resident assistant on duty may be contacted through 7 a.m. in case of an emergency. Names and telephone numbers of all RAs are posted in each residence halls.
A Student Affairs Professional (SAP) staff member is on call 24 hours a day. During business hours (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday), assistant directors can be located in their office during the hours posted. SAPs also have voicemail and email contacts posted where students are encouraged to leave messages. After hours, the SAP on call can be contacted through the resident assistant or the front desk of all halls.
Residents are expected to first contact their RA if a problem occurs. If a RA is unavailable or additional assistance is necessary, the resident should request to contact Public Safety Dispatch at 773-298-3950 to request the SAP on call If necessary, a resident may contact the Office of Residence Life, Rubloff 110, during business hours.
In an emergency situation, a resident should contact the Office of Public Safety at extension 3911.
- Pacelli Hall RA On Duty: 773-255-5550
- Regina Hall RA On Duty: 708-297-8356
- McCarthy/Rubloff Halls RA On Duty: 708-297-7252
- Morris/O'Brien Halls RA On Duty: 708-297-7264
- Office of Residence Life: 773-298-3977